Have you read The Anti-Anxiety Diet but are having a hard time getting started? Not sure what to eat once you’ve removed all of the inflammatory foods discussed in the book? Want strategy for successful implementation of the diet and recipe ideas for making it sustainable? Tune in to hear Ali and Becki discuss the 6R approach to The Anti-Anxiety Diet and go deep into each inflammatory food that is removed from the diet. Learn why ketosis is so therapeutic for anxiety and how you can sub out these foods in a way that focuses on abundance and therapeutic food goals!
In this Episode, Ali and Becki break down the reasons for removing gluten, soy, corn, sugar and dairy in The Anti-Anxiety Diet from their inflammatory impact to the influence of GMOs to hidden sources of these foods you need to be mindful of. Learn about therapeutic foods you can include in the diet to replace these inflammatory foods and connect the HOW and WHY of removal to aid in your success. Plus get a sneak peek of The Anti-Anxiety Diet Cookbook!
Also in This Episode:
- The Anti-Anxiety Diet Book - Grab Yours Here!
- Already Read It? Leave a Review on Amazon Here
- Episode 87 : The Gut Brain Axis
- What is The Anti-Anxiety Diet?
- Removing Inflammatory Foods
- Supplements for Reducing Inflammatory Impact of Foods
- Ali Miller RD Amazon Store - Tons of Pantry Staples and Snacks Free of Inflammatory Items!
- Sneak Peek of The Anti-Anxiety Diet Cookbook!
- Upcoming Events
- Keto San Antonio Book Signing March 14
This episode is sponsored by Further Food, a female owned and operated company that provides the highest quality food as medicine supplements including their Collagen Peptides, Pasture-Raised Gelatin Daily Turmeric Tonic and Mindful Matcha.