Do you feel trapped in the proverbial “hamster wheel” of a job, relationship or other area of your life that is not working for you? Are you aware that your life could be more blissful but unsure of where to start? Tune in to hear Ali and Becki discuss the importance of finding your bliss and connecting with your inner self to achieve a more balanced state in both body and mind!
In this episode, Ali shares what inspired her recent move to Austin and how she defines her own personal bliss factor. Ali and Becki discuss the concepts of connecting to your authentic self, calling out incongruencies and moving through fear and self doubt. Learn tips and tricks for achieving a more blissful state in your day to day, the influence of stress on the body as well as supplements that can be used as tools for channelling your inner zen.
Also in this Episode:
- The Role of Stress in Autoimmune Conditions
- The Connection Between Breath and Metabolic Function
- The Gut-Brain Connection
- Life Inventory Checklist (click on link to use this tool!)
- Neurohormone Complete Plus Testing
- How the Optimal Eating Virtual Class Can Support You in Achieving Food Freedom:
- Use code PODCAST30 at checkout to receive 30% off our updated virtual class through July!
- Supplements to aid in channeling your bliss and overcoming stress: